Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How To Get An Ex Boyfriend Back


Hey girl, welcome to my page!

You are probably here because you are wondering how to get your ex boyfriend back. I've been there, trust me. I know how miserable you feel, and I am truly sorry for you.

Before we begin... as you'll see this page has gotten quite long with all the great comments I get (over 1000 now).

So... I decided to turn my How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Guide into a video presentation to make it easier for you. It's not going to win any awards for its video effects (!) but I hope you find it useful...

How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back (My Video Guide)

Sit back and watch this Guide that I put together for you.. (apologies that the video looks a bit amateur, I'm a bit new to making videos! I promise the actual content is good though :)

CLICK ON THE VIDEO to get started:


If you're asking yourself "What is the next step?" you should definitely check out the link.

Here's The Transcript Of The Video:

"You are probably here because you are wondering how to get your ex boyfriend back. I've been there, trust me. I know how miserable you feel, and I am truly sorry for you.

However, there is one person who can't be sorry for you right now.. And that's you!

A breakup is a very emotional and painful thing to go through. Probably all you want to do just now is to curl up on the couch, eat ice cream, and feel sorry for yourself. (And honestly, who wouldn't!).

But if you came here to find out how to get your ex boyfriend back...

...it is extremely important that you decide on a solid plan right now. Before you are tempted to make a bad move by instinct, and blow your chances in the process. (You will be tempted, no doubt about it, and the ice cream will be the least of your problems).

In life, usually it is good to do what your instincts tell you to do. Your "gut feeling" is right most of the time, and if you follow it, you will be alright.


However, this does not apply to breakup situations!

This is the one time where your instincts are totally WRONG. Believe me, if you want to get your guy back, you will have to act completely different from what your heart tells you to do.

So stop what you are doing for a moment. Try to control your emotions, and take a few minutes out of your time to read what I have to say.

My article is quite long, because I have a lot of important information to share with you. But if you are willing to invest five minutes to read this, those five minutes will have a huge impact on your chances to get your ex boyfriend back! So bear with me for a bit.

Three Ground Rules For Winning Your Boyfriend Back

I have defined three ground rules that any girl should follow if she wants to get her ex boyfriend back.

Of course every breakup situation is different. You may feel like your situation is so different, that the "common rules" don't apply to you.

However, if you have decided that you want your ex boyfriend back, I strongly advise you to keep these ground rules in mind, no matter what your situation is!

This is what I have learned from talking with hundreds of girls in breakup situations, and I am not exaggerating, feel free to look at the comments below my article.

OK here we go. The first rule is the simplest and the most difficult at the same time:

Ground Rule One: Be strong!

However heartbroken you feel, trust me, your ex boyfriend is not going to want you back if you show him that you are miserable and/or needy.

You probably have the urge to let him know just how terrible you feel, and how much you miss him, so that he will feel.. ehm... Feel what? Pity..?

A guy doesn't fall for a girl out of pity, ever! You'd be amazed though, how many women try to use this "tactic" to get an ex boyfriend back. Please don't be one of them! To get your ex boyfriend back, you will have to be confident and strong! Girls, I can not stress this enough.

A Little Psychology To Help You To Be Strong

By now you may be thinking "OK Essy, easy for you to say, but I just feel terrible! How can I act confident when I feel as rotten as I do?"

Well of course acting confident can be difficult right now, because after a breakup your self esteem may hit a low point.

Try this little psychological exercise for a minute, it's really helpful:


IMAGINE how it will be when you are back together with your boyfriend. Not like in a memory, but in the future.That part is very important.
EXPERIENCE how it feels to be back together after you have been apart all this time.. Really feel his arms around you again..Feel his love in how tightly he holds you.. Hear the sweet things he whispers in your ear... How happy he is that he and you are together again.

Try to make this imagination as "real" as possible.

Now realize yourself (and make a mental note right now) that many couples get together after a breakup, every single day! This is not just a fantasy, you can achieve this goal if you put your mind to it!

People get back together after the most horrible breakups.. Even lots of people that shouldn't be together, still get a second (or third) chance.

Why? Well it's just a matter of biology and psychology.

BIOLOGY: It's the chemistry between the two of you. If it "felt right" it probably was right, as far as mother nature is concerned.The two of you share a strong connection, so it is probable that you can make "good" babies together. And your (and his) body picks up on that.
PSYCHOLOGY: This one is more complicated, and this is where you can put your magic to work.. Psychology is actually pretty simple if you know what you are doing. The only problem is, people act in the wrong way to get their results, and mess up their chances in the process. However, if you KNOW what you are doing, you can play your ex's feelings like an instrument.

He is still tied to you biologically. You have been together, right? So this shows that he and you are a biological match. The problem you are facing right now is psychological, which means that you can overcome it with the right strategy.

I am convinced that in most cases, if you want it hard enough, you can get your ex boyfriend back! You just have to be strong and smart about it!

OK, I hope that by now you know that you do have a good chance to get your ex boyfriend back. You only need the right information on what you should do and should not do. So let's continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog